Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

What setups are currently working for tubeless? Its time to upgrade my wheelset and thinking about switching from tubulars, but the info I've found is pretty vague (might work/might not) and old.

i'm sticking with cantis, am an 'A' racer in norcal, about 175 during the cross season, and can't run clinchers because I pinch flat.

thanks for feedback!

Views: 1279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i just received my  easton ea90 XC disc wheelsets last night.  on first fondling, the rims look beefy.  i have to get used to the low 20/24 spoke count though...especially being a clyde.  but, they claim no weight limit.

i have a pair of spesh captain 34cs as well as a new pair of kenda slant 6 SCT 32c to try.  i wish some tire manufacturers would make more 35c tubless ready treds.  i hope clement jumps on board soon.

Highly recommend the Industry 9 i25 TL wheelset. It is a clincher or tubeless alloy wheelset built with their 23mm wide proprietary rims, sealed hubs, and bladed spokes. I am in the 160-165 range and have used them for hard road miles this year in the mountains. Going to set them up tubeless with file treads this fall for both practice riding and dry fast races. Of course you could use any tubeless ready cross tire since they are UST compatible, throw in some sealant and rock out.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service