Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Hey cyclocross racer friend-

Want to know what it's like at the front of your race? Yeah, your race. Not the last superprestige race but the one in your backyard. The masters, women, juniors, elite, Cat 4 ... what sets the podium finishers apart from the field? My goal is to find out and pass the info on to you. To do this I have started "In the Crosshairs" at cxhairs.com. The site is still in its infancy but we have some great stuff posted from last week's Urban Cross in Charlottesville, Virginia.

I want to try and interview top finishers from at least one race per week but to do this I need your help. If you or your team promote a race and would like to see it covered on "In the Crosshairs" please give me a jingle at cyclocrossnews@gmail.com.

For the rest of you, take a look at the site and let me know what you think. Thanks a bunch!

-Schiek

cxhairs.wordpress.com

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks cool so far.
Updated with interviews from West Michigan's Kisscross.

Check it out at the new "In The Crosshairs" site: www.cxhairs.com
Updated with interviews from the MABRA CX Championship in Taneytown, MD. Check it out here: www.cxhairs.com.
Updated with interviews from the MAC Finale: Capital 'Cross Classic from Reston, Virginia. www.cxhairs.com.
In The Crosshairs is updated with Nats interviews.

For your reading pleasure, here: www.cxhairs.com
In The Crosshairs is updated with interviews from last Sunday's Bilenky Cycle Works Urban Junkyard Cyclocross. It's the third annual. Read about it at www.cxhairs.com.
www.cxhairs.com updated with interviews from the elite podium at November's Bethlehem Cup in upstate New York.
www.cxhairs.com is updated with the first installment of a three part post on Proteus Bikes' Cross My Heart and Superbowl of Singlespeed CX event that took place last Sunday. Interviews and pictures galore. First part is interviews with the singslespeed podium. Check it out here. If you have a minute leave a comment on the site or here and let me know what you think. Thanks!
New interview with pro cycling photog, Anthony Skorochod, up at www.cxhairs.com. Good insights from somebody outside the tape but still a big part of the sport.
Interview with JBV Coaching's Chris Mayhew posted at www.cxhairs.com. Check 'er out.
Interview with Mid-Maryland Coaching president and CXMagazine contributor Mike Birner at www.cxhairs.com. Give it a read, tell your friends ...
Athlete Development Group and Charm City Cycling's Kris Auer interviewed at www.cxhairs.com. Check it out and let me know what you think.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service