Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Want to Buy:  Gin & Trombones frame and fork.  56 cm.  Keep me in mind of you decide to upgrade after the season is over and want to sell your frame.

Views: 596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tempting...

How much are you hoping to pay? I have the 2012 model that works either disc or canti.
I am flexible and fair. Can you give me a price that you're willing to accept? At this point, I really have no information on your frame, so it's difficult to make an offer.

I'll keep it in mind! My local season in Seattle goes through the middle of January and I'll be evaluating my equipment options for next season after that.

I have a 2010 set up as a SS right now in a 56 that I would be willing to part with.  Would you be interested in a full bike, or only the Frame and Fork?  I have all the parts to set it back up as geared, if you would perfer that option to SS.  Also, do you want to wait until the end of the season, or would you prefer to get it sooner?

How much are you looking to get for the ss?

I would prefer to purchase the frame and fork only.  I would like to get it as soon as possible.  Let me know how you would like to proceed.  Can you post photos of the frame?

Hit me up at seangeary@yahoo dot com if you'd like to take this off the Forum. Here are three pictures, will add three more under separate post.  I'll take more if you'd like anything specific.

It comes with:

Z1pp 303 carbon tubular wheels (2009, non dimpled, but extra spokes for strength)

Challenge Fango tires

Surly Singluator

GearClamp (check it out at www.gearclamp.com, super cool)

Zipp Service Course SL 100MM stem (will trade out a Cannondale C2 110 MM carbon stem if you are taller)

Salsa Short and Shallow bar

FSA Gossamer crank (46/36)

Cannondale C2 carbon post

Gore Sealed Ride On Brake Cables

TRP Carbon brakes

Fisik Tundra 2 saddle

Attachments:

I forgot to mention the shifters (used as brake levers) are Dura Ace and Ultegra. I have front and rear derailleurs- (SRAM FORCE) as well.  Rear is off, front is used as a chain guard. Good God, this bike is ridiculously light.  If I were a better rider I'd smoke more people!

Let's break it out like this, bike will be professionally packaged by my LBS and shipped ground at my expense:

Full bike delivered to your door: $1900

Frame and Fork: $1100

A La Carte: open to negotiation

We can do payment via PayPal and if we work out a mutually agreeable deal I'll get the bike packaged and shipped before the weekend so you can be on it next week.

Attachments:

Sean,

I appreciate the offer on the frame, but I can get a brand new G&T 2012 frame and fork for $1,100.   Let me know if you're willing to reconsider the price.

Forgive me for any confusion, $1100 is for the bike without the wheels.

Jim-
Still looking for a G & T frameset? Have a 56 Belgium colored frame I maybe willing to part with.
Thanks, Zeke
Hey Zeke,

Yes I'm still looking for one. How old is yours?

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service