Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Hi, im trying to track down a nice highend-ish ss cx frame. Id be happy with the raleigh twin six or redline conquest, heck even one of the old special edition frames from sscxwc.

Havnt had any luck finding out how to buy them from the maufact, hoping someone on here might have some leads or one to sell.

I need something in the 52-55 range, ideally aluminum or crabon

Thanks!
Seth

Views: 599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

56cm Redline SS frameset, with a few extra bits (stem, bars, brakes, levers, seatpost) if you want 'em.

Just looked at the spec and a 56 is just too big, my 55 cm san jose is pushing it already. Sad though, the redline looks like a hot frame!

The Raleigh Twin Six frame is available directly from Twin Six: http://www.twinsix.com/gear/mens-casual/twin-six-ss-cx-frameset-new

That can optionally include a stellar deal on the Gates CenterTrack parts.  That's where I got mine, thanks to a killer team discount.  (Being part of Team Twin Six has its perks.)

Kit - That is a smoking deal for the Gates bits. Price has been the only thing holding me back from going belt drive on my SS. If anyone happens to buy one of the Twin Six framesets but doesn't want to do the belt drive, please ping me. I'd gladly cover the $150 upcharge.

maybe a dumb question, but do the gates cogs work on standard flip-flop hubs or road hubs?

They slide on just like a cassette would, so you need a standard road/mtb cassette hub, not a threaded flip/flop.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service