Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

The official Boulevard Cup race thread 10/19/08 A benefit for Operation Breakthrough

Sunday October 19th

Wyandotte County Park (new course from last year, tre Euro)

Details here

The teams of KCBIKE.com are thrilled to use this event as another venue to raise funds and awareness for a fantastic local Kansas City charity; Operation Breakthrough

We have also partnered up with a new cross series in the area; Series 60 Check the site for information on the Capital Cross race, the day before in Topeka. Make a big weekend out of it.

Thank you for your support
Justin
KCBIKE.com - President

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Has the course been finalized for practice this week? I heard additional turns/elements were being considered.
I will post a definite by tomorrow afternoon. last wed we only used the middle section so we wouldn't have to cross the road...hopefully we will use all of it this week.
Hmmm, maybe no cross practice this week?
Just so you know...and I know this will sound like a no brainer...plenty-o-beer on tap. Maybe a special keg of some new stuff coming out of the brewery...may have to ask senor Joe Parker on that one.

SANTE'
Attachments:
THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU to all that came out to race and spectate! This was a success by all measurements. We appreciate your support and so does the awesome folks at Operation Breakthrough!

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service