Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

anyone want to help CXM cover louisville? we so far don't have community representation in louisville to help us provide live updates, but still would like to give the event some exposure. there are a number of options, and the benefits are many - random folks will come up to you to thank you, you get to inject your personality into race coverage followed by hundreds.

it doesn't have to be constant - a few updates could work.

let us know...

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

Ill be going... I opted to avoid the elite race this time around. I got humbled at Ohio and opted to do the mortals 2/3 race. I will be watching saturday's Elite race for sure. If you would like me to cover live updates to a rather good extrent and I would have no problem doing so. Depending on how good the beer is I can stick around for sundays elite! I have a blackberry too if I should have to update by that I would have no problem doing so. Let me know if you want it done and I am THERE!!
I'll be there Sunday for most of the day, however I'm laptop-less. Think I have your email, I'll try to send something when I get home Sunday evening.

Joe-Cinti

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service