Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

classifieds, deals, race housing (1,495)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale: HED Belgium Series C2 Wheelset with XT hubs used 2 times

HED Belgium Series C2 Tubular Wheelset. Used 2 times less than 25 miles on them. No dents or dings no scratches on spokes. Practically bra…

Started by Maniacforlife33

0 18 hours ago

TRP EuroX Alloy Brakes for sale

Selling a set of black TRP EuroX alloy cantis (Front and Rear). Used, but in great condition. Switching to a disc setup for next season and…

Started by Adam Leman

0 on Tuesday

WTB: 56cm Trek Crockett 9 or Crockett 7 frame

Hi, I'm looking for a Trek Crockett frame, either Crockett 9 or Crockett 7, 56cm, in really good to great shape. If you're thinking of sell…

Started by Keith Burgoyne

0 on Monday

Specialized S-works Crux Carbon - Size 49 $2,500

This bike is race-ready! Frame and components are in excellent shape. There are no significant scratches and certainly no dents/gouges/etc.…

Started by Carolyn Popovic

0 Dec 13

New take-off fizik arione CX, $75

As stated in the title. $75 shipped in the US 48. More Pics and details in the link at the bottom. Red wings with black center stripe. h…

Started by Chad Rector

0 Dec 13

FS: Revolution Wheelworks Rev50x's w/Challenge Grifo (32mm) glued/taped

Hey All - I've just converted my drivetrain to 11spd so I no longer have any use for these wheels (they are 10spd compatible only).  They a…

Started by Mark Niskanen

0 Dec 12

Various cross parts, winter clothing, more

I've got a bunch of winter cycling clothing and bike parts that I need to sell off. Text list is below, list with pics is here: https://doc…

Started by Chris Sweet

2 Dec 11
Reply by Chris Sweet

FS 2011 Specialized Crux Elite Size 49 - $675

This frame/fork is in excellent condition and it has been well maintained. It was my back-up bike and does not have many miles on it, even…

Started by Carolyn Popovic

1 Dec 9
Reply by mattio

FS: Tubular Wheelset - DT Swiss 240s, major tom & clement MXP

Great racing set of tubular wheels for sale.  This wheelset was handbuilt by a very skilled wheelbuilder using DT Swiss 240s hubs, black sa…

Started by Alex

3 Dec 6
Reply by Chad Rector

Schlamm zip-off bib tights - $90 Shipped

I have a pair of Schlamm zip-off bib tights that I need to sell. These are not available in the US anymore and were made by request from th…

Started by Patrick Ferringer

19 Dec 4
Reply by Patrick Ferringer

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service