Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

classifieds, deals, race housing (1,527)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Independent Fabrication Frameset + Extras (48cm)

Hey Everyone, Have a small-ish Frameset and Extras up for sale. Check it out: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bik/3944816866.html Payp…

Started by TLM

1 11 hours ago
Reply by Don Paullo

FS: Specialized S-Works Crux and more

1. 2013 Specialized S-Works Crux carbon cyclocross/gravel bike. Size 52cm. Original owner. Excellent condition; saw very little use. Only u…

Started by Lber

2 on Saturday
Reply by Lber

FS: Sram Rival22 Hydraulic Groupset – $550

FS: Sram Rival22 Hydraulic Groupset – $550 This is a near new take-off from a bike I purchased. Decided to go with Shimano hydro instead.…

Started by Joshua Wadsworth

0 on Friday

FS: New Shimano C35 11-speed carbon tubulars WH-9000 C35

$1800 (plus ship) with the tires, skewers, pads and bags. This is what you get:New Dura-Ace WH-9000 C35 11-speed tubular wheelset. Includes…

Started by Anne

0 on Thursday

FS: Campy Record/Mavic Wheelset with both Shimano 11-speed and Campy freehub bodies

Great wheelset for spring riding, cyclocross, or just ride 'em all year. New Campy Record/Mavic Wheelset with both Shimano 11-speed and Cam…

Started by Anne

1 on Thursday
Reply by Anne

Raleigh Hi Life Single Speed Bike For Sale

Excellent Condition 55 cm Raleigh Hi Life complete bike with blingy bits. Aluminum frame/carbon fork. TRP EuroX Magnesium brakes KCNC Ti po…

Started by The Hi Life

0 on Thursday

Want to Trade framesets: 2014 Giant TCX Advanced SL (small) for 2013 or newer Propel or TCR Advanced SL (small)

I'm looking to trade an almost new (400 miles) 2014 TCX Advanced SL for a TCR or Propel of similar model year. I have a 2011 TCR at the mom…

Started by Jed Schneider

0 on Wednesday

ISO: Starter CX bike for my son. 47 or 48 inches

My 12 year old son is interested in CX. I'd like to get him a used starter bike so he can explore his interest. Anyone have a 47" or 48" CX…

Started by Scott Cody

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Jed Schneider

Parts and Wheels for sale

Hey all, I am selling the following parts to clean out the bin and keep household peace: Mavic GP4 wheelset: Campy Chorus Front hub. Shima…

Started by Adam Leman

0 Apr 14

FSoT: Crusher in the Tushar entry (Price Reduced)

SOLD I have an entry to the Crusher in the Tushar that I need to transfer.   Unfortunately moving and having South Mountain shut down all…

Started by Sam Rector

0 Apr 1

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service