Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'parts' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS:wheels and other stuff prices reduced

I have a bunch of stuff for sale. Shipping not included in prices for items below, I will try to get actual shipping costs when we finalize…

Started by rich rutishauser

18 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by rich rutishauser

Redline Conquest Team 60 cm, lots of various parts too!

Hi all, I have a ton of parts and one cross bike (i will be posting another road bike in a couple weeks) for sale.  I think I have things p…

Started by rich rutishauser

9 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Henrik Schubert

Cleaning Out the Parts Bin

Alpha Q Carbon Cross Fork- 1 1/8, 190mm steer tube- SOLDNew Kore Kross Race+ Cyclocross Brakes (WHITE) (Front and Rear)-$60Bontrager Mounta…

Started by Robert

10 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Robert

Anodized, CNC'd, and NOS parts. Post them and let's remember "THE GOOD OL' DAYS"

Hey, It's always fun to remember a blast from the past part or some ridiculously priced item that is NOS on ebay. The task is simple, you f…

Started by Joey Mullan

4 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Matthew Hale

Building vs buying a singlespeed cross bike

Open to any and all to respond: Pros and Cons of building my own vs buying a prebuilt singlespeed crosser. If you suggest buying a model, w…

Started by Azarashiinu

4 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by DStudley

Compton parts sale

The Comptons have some parts for sale that we would rather sell to the cross community than pawn it off on Ebay New in the box Campagnolo…

Started by Kiwimark

7 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by KB

Bikes and stuff for sale

Hey Folks, I'm moving. I need to sell stuff. WE excahnge. Your money, my stuff. We both get happier. http://ctodd.tv/blog/buy-my-stuff/

Started by CTodd

1 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by andrew

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service