http://www.rideblue.com/norcrosssp.php This bike served as my bit bike last year. Used it at a few cross practices, and when I needed it in a few races. I would say less than 20 rides on it. I hung it up in December and have not touched it since. Selling due to getting a carbon pit bike, cause that is apparently what you do when you are eligible to races masters. In Pittsburgh. Can deliver to MAC or MABRA races. xsteevox attttt gmail dot com.See More
- Look 555 road bike
- Cannondal caad8 road bike
- Gary fisher Paragon 29'er
- Cannondale caad8 cross bike
- Fuji Pro Cross bike
- Fort Comet TT bike
- Surly CrossCheck Winter commuter/trail bike
- cannondale T500 touring machine with 10 countries on it
- Redline 925 fixed gear total beater/winter bike
The dirty dozen. Duh.
Something nice that doesnt flat or break.
Favorite thing about cyclocross:
5 hours of hanging out and bro time. 1 hour of race time.
How long have you been racing cyclocross?
3 full seasons.
You need to be a member of Cyclocross Magazine to add comments!