Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

training (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Training for a CX TT?

So with the news on Cyclocross Magazine of the start-order determining time trial for the Cyclocross National Championships in Bend, I'm cu…

Started by Tire Snob

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Matt McNamara

How/When to utilize weight training

I've been hitting the gym for weight training twice a week (1 day legs, 1 day upper body) for the last 6 months to increase the strength ov…

Started by Hamilton

4 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Hamilton

Los Angeles Area Cyclocross Recommendations

I'm new to the LA area and this will be my first full SoCal season racing. I want to organize a Bandit Cross Race/Practice to get ready for…

Started by luis garcia

3 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Chris

Running for cross

Just curious how folks incorporate some running into their training to prepare for those run-ups.  We see some pretty steep ones here in th…

Started by Paul

4 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Carl

Cyclocross Training

Hey guys,I'm about 3 weeks into base training for cyclocross and following Michael Birner's plan posted in CX Magazine: http://www.cxmagazi

Started by Jeremy

4 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Paul

Cyclocross Webinar - This Friday!!

Hello 'Crossers!   Our Cyclocross Webinar is this Friday at 11:00a PDT. From race recon and training plan design, to power file analysis an…

Started by Matt McNamara

0 Aug 10, 2010

riding with groin pull?

Wondering if anyone has experience rehabilitating a groin injury. I pulled mine doing some dismount drills last week, and I think it's a pr…

Started by Lindsey

1 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by andrew

when you can't ride

A series of nasty, pesky health issues (from February through, well, last week) has really put a dent in my fitness and my plans for the se…

Started by Beth Hamon

3 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

Traveling to Phoenix for the week Tues - sun

Hi all hope you can help, I am traveling to phoenix on Tuesday and looking to ride, the issue is that I will need to rent a bike and I am s…

Started by Rick Mellendick

0 May 27, 2010

Motor Pacing

I know it's riding behind a motorbike, but what would be involved in a good session? Thanks Owen

Started by powenb

6 May 3, 2010
Reply by Oliver Hutchinson

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service