Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TRP Hy/Rd vs Spyre for Commuter bike

Hey guys, I have a Redline Metro I stripped and then built up with a Campy Veloce triple groupset accept for the SRAM X5 crankset and chain…

Started by Rich

1 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Rich

MAXXIS TIRES MAX MUD WRESTLER 700X33

anybody have luck with these yet...running Mud 2's the past 2 seasons

Started by Todd Shank

4 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Noonski

Tire Rec for RAID

Planning on a 100 km ride (http://raidrockingham.com) in about a week. The conditions include 25 mi packed gravel and 2 CAT 5 climbs.  I ha…

Started by Timmy R

6 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Timmy R

DriveLine AL7075 130mm BCD 44 & 48T NW chainrings

Just got these cheap chainrings from the Taiwanese DriveLine (OEM/ODM) company. Not yet tried, but some MTB-guys from my country praise the…

Started by Viktar Kireyeu

1 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Viktar Kireyeu

Tubular Tire Life Question

I don't have any experience with tubulars and will be running a set of Grifo Team Edition tubulars this year for races (probably around 10…

Started by Patrick O'Sullivan

1 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by BSUdude

Help troubleshooting a mis-shifting RD...

Hello all. I just finished building my race machine for the season. Super excited about going hydraulic discs and 1x11.   I am having a R…

Started by JC Ramirez

1 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by JC Ramirez

Discs at Nationals

It would be interesting to see statistics on the percentage of disc braked bikes racing at nationals, and also the percentage of winners on…

Started by Adam_Mac

13 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Matt

Front Shifting for 36-46 sram 10 speed? Anybody figure out how to make it NOT suck?

I've got 2010 sram red shifters and 36-46 chainrings, k-edge XL inside spotter, braze on der.  This is my only biek so single is not an opt…

Started by Mike

1 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Dan Davis

Do you know the advantage of 6 Pawls Freehub for Wheels

The 6 pawls have been engineered to divide the engagement into 2 teams that are 3 pawls or 6 pawls in the engagement process. Each team of…

Started by Ovan Peng

0 Sep 1, 2015

which fork

Hello all,  So I recently found (ebay) a brand new still in the box team edition 2007 cannondale cx 7. I would like to put a carbon fork o…

Started by mike apodaca

0 Aug 31, 2015

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service