Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dry conditions rear clincher tire recommendations

Hi, I'm looking for a dry-conditions, rear (clincher) race/pit/practice tire for use this year. I don't know whether many of the courses I'…

Started by Dan Werle

2 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Dan Werle

FS: Aksium Rear Wheel

Silver. Brand new. Never used. Campagnolo 9/10. Drop me a message for more details.

Started by Ryan McKinnie

2 May 28, 2009
Reply by Ryan McKinnie

Not the typical tire question...

This is NOT a thread about clinchers vs. tubulars. Nor is is a thread about this tire or tread vs. that tire or tread. I will say that the…

Started by JMack

4 May 27, 2009
Reply by David Hutton

Small build group

Am putting more into the campy side of things as I just find it to my liking. Here is the deal. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View

Started by Mr. President

2 May 23, 2009
Reply by Mr. President

Goin' to Alaska for the summer

So 2 weeks ago I got an offer to work in Alaska for the summer for twice what I was making here at home. I leave tomorrow morning, and my B…

Started by Rich

0 May 22, 2009

Sizing question - Felt f35x

I just ordered a Felt f35x and had a sizing question. I am 5'9" with a 30" inseam. The fitter recommended a 51" frame. This seems a bit sma…

Started by Chris Parsons

1 May 17, 2009
Reply by Tire Snob

If you could only pick one set of tubulars.......

what would you pick? I am finally getting a set of tubular wheels built for this season and wanted to get the best all around tire. Mostly…

Started by Braintastic

2 May 8, 2009
Reply by Echappe Equipment

Looking for reviews on Giant TCX 1

I am thinking of buying a 2009 Giant TCX 1 as my first Cross bike and I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on it...

Started by Mark Leiter

7 May 7, 2009
Reply by andrew

Mud Vs Mud2

Hey everyone. Just wanted to get a fresh feel for what your biggest concerns were between the differences of the Mud and Mud2 tires. With t…

Started by Cincicycles

1 May 6, 2009
Reply by andrew

campy 9 speed vs rival

So im going to be building a new cross rig for this year and had been planning on going with some campy 9 speed parts i scored cheap (recor…

Started by Carl

0 May 5, 2009

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service