Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

general 'cross talk (309)

Featured Discussions

Welcome.. Thanks for joining our site for ‘cross fanatics!

There’s a lot to explore on the Cowbell forum, so here’s a few suggestions to get you started!   Become friends with CXM.   Personalize you…

Started by JoLatest Reply

Nats - Getting too big or expensive?

I noticed that the # of registered riders for Bend is down this year.  I don't remember seeing a drop in recent years - it just has been ge…

Started by Tire SnobLatest Reply

CX Nationals in January

I am curious as to what cyclocross people think about the prospect of moving Nationals to January with the rest of the world. I remember r…

Started by Kat StatmanLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gt Grade for amateur cx race?

Hi,       I have round 2 of my local summer cx series coming up. Last week was my 1st ever go so i did it on my full sus; my only other bik…

Started by jensen breck

0 Jan 3, 2018

Which £1k cross bike?

Hi,      I'm after a n new cx bike and I'm struggling to see anything for £1k that beats the Boardman CX team in terms of spec. I want hydr…

Started by jensen breck

0 Jan 3, 2018

9 or 10 speed for new cyclocross bike?

Hey guys,I've just whacked a new cx frame on Layby and was just going to throw all my old 8speed gear over onto it, but I've decided to chu…

Started by jensen breck

2 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Justin Loretz

2017 Charm City Cross - Race Photography

My photo gallery from Charm City Cross 2017 up on GRIT.CX; a British #Cyclocross magazine: http://grit.cx/magazine/2017/10/charm-city-cross

Started by Erik_A

1 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Erik_A

2016 Charm City Cross race photography

My “The Big Picture” photo set is up on CXHairs.com now. Recapping last year's 2016 Charm City Cross race (this year's event is in Baltimor…

Started by Erik_A

1 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Erik_A

Canyon is Here - Inflite AL SLX 8.0 Pro Race - $1799

I just got the "Canyon is Here" email with info that the USA website is live. https://www.canyon.com/en-us/road/inflite Inflite AL SLX 8.0…

Started by Erik_A

1 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Erik_A

Green tread / Michelin Mud's.... shoes

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-ua-fat-tire-low/pcid1262238

Started by Erik_A

0 Apr 26, 2017

Latest issue

I haven't seen the latest issue (since the Matt K issue) at my Barnes & Noble.   Am I missing something?  Hoping Santa will get me a su…

Started by Todd H.

5 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Anne

race results - no DNF or DQ

Hello all -- my first race in a while - 3/4/5 45+.  In a bit of bad luck, I flatted my tire coming off the practice lap and into the grid.…

Started by Seth Waite

0 Sep 26, 2016

Looking for a new or used Cross bike for racing with upright geometry

Sorry if I miss spell words or forget periods bare with me hear,I raced in a CX race last season and rented a bike from my local LBS it was…

Started by Angus Cole

1 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Ryley Newton

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service