Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

general 'cross talk (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chi Cross Cup

Besides the main website, where are pictures being posted? At races, I see numerous people with professional looking cameras snapping away.…

Started by BetterThanAliens

6 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Velosnaps

Has anyone heard of Origin8 frames?

I've never heard of them before, and was wondering if anyone here knew anything about them? Their website gives some basic info, but not mu…

Started by Dan_CX

5 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Rickey

Skinsuits

Skinsuits are obviously really popular in cyclocross, especially in the pro ranks. Why? What are the pros & cons over just separate bib…

Started by nodeal

17 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by lauren

Cyclo-Cross in Belgium

So you’ve got a few races under your belt and you’re feeling pretty good - don’t let your season end after Nationals. Come to Belgium and k…

Started by Vicki Thomas

5 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by David Hutton

Home made embrocation?

Anybody have a good home made embrocation recipe? There must be some 'cross-savvy masters out there with the wisdom of the ages. I've heard…

Started by MattyVT

6 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by David Hutton

Arizona 'Crossers

Trying to locate xcross fans/riders/racers in the glorious state of AZ. If there's enough of us, thinking of starting a group. Respond to t…

Started by Jarrod S. Barnes

5 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Jarrod S. Barnes

Race Strategy

I’m a mountain bike racer who trains on the road. I do a few crits in the spring for training and usually get spanked. My first ever cross…

Started by Mike Mullane

7 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Jarrod S. Barnes

What do you wear for a race in the cold and rain

After I got a bit cold in this last race I'm rethinking what I wear for cold and rainy races. What do you wear? Base layer, arm warmers, ra…

Started by Hamilton

20 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by phil noble

Team

Hi everyone. I was wanting to throw out the question that has been on my mind this season. I was wondering if anyone new of any cross focus…

Started by David Hutton

0 Oct 15, 2008

Mud covered images

Hey all, I'm looking for images of riders covered in mud/muck. I'm a painter and I'd be using images for subjects. Thanks, Chocolate pudd…

Started by Chocolate pudding

4 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Chocolate pudding

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service