Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

general 'cross talk (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cyclocross Shoe Choice

I'm buying a new pair of racing dogs. Any ideas for cross and mtb. Budget is @$100. I have Shimano 180? from 2000 the blue ones and they ar…

Started by Norm Brian Martin Laird

2 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by andrew

USGP Derby City Cup

Hey everyone. I am looking ahead and am EXTREMELY interested in going to get romped in the elite race at the USGP in Louisville at the end…

Started by David Hutton

0 Oct 7, 2008

OVCX Three Day UCI Cyclocross Festival p/b Zipp

I wanted to see if anyone on forum was considering doing these races. I am from Ohio and two of the three races are within 10-20 minutes fr…

Started by David Hutton

8 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by StevenG

five new how to cross videos

http://www.velonews.com/article/83882 Cyclocross bike equipment Dismounts, remounts and carrying the bike Avoiding common mistakes during a…

Started by Bob Nunnink

1 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by BoulderVideo

2008 Ithaca Grand Prix of Cyclocross - Ithaca, MICHIGAN

This is the 2nd year of the Ithaca Grand Prix of Cyclocross in Ithaca, Michigan... $700 cash purse plus prizes on the best course in Michi…

Started by brianhancock

10 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by andrew

Last Chance to Sign up for Fantasy Cyclocross

Wednesday's your last chance to sign up for 2008-2009 Fantasy Cyclocross. Go to cxmagazine.com/fantasy-cyclocross-2008 for rules, instructi…

Started by Jake the Snake

2 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Jake the Snake

Start cross races by age groups within a category

All promoters need to read this........ Very simple to do. Example: starting the masters race (35+/45+) you need to stage the 35+ first, th…

Started by Ed Burgess

9 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by David G

Cross Utah

I just started a Utah 'cross group so if you're in Utah or just want to hang with those in the beehive state go ahead and join. By the way…

Started by Hamilton

0 Sep 22, 2008

Budget 'cross shoes

I made due with some crappy shoes last year and decided that I need some decent shoes for this season. What are your favorite shoes for $75…

Started by Hamilton

11 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Hamilton

any canadians on the board?

shout out to any canadians out there on the cowbell forum! ottawa has the best cross series in the country, yo!

Started by Ridley Fortune

1 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Hooligan

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service