Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

This is the 2nd year of the Ithaca Grand Prix of Cyclocross in Ithaca, Michigan...

$700 cash purse plus prizes on the best course in Michigan!

If you're in the upper midwest check it out! September 28, 2008.

jb

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did this race last year and it was one of the most memorable and most fun races of the year. An absolute gas! I don't know if they're going to do it this year but the final run-up went right around a stage with a live rock band playing! I'll tell you if you can scoot up the stairs to some kickin' AC/DC you better stay home. Beautiful course, great swag, and the promoters were top notch, taking care of every little detail to make sure everybody was happy. And they were. We're bringing twice the number of people that made the trip last year. While it sounds out of the way and early in the season the quality of the competition was HIGH!!!!

This is great news! Thanks Brian!
Thanks for the props...and yes, the Amphitheater Steps will indeed be used again! Nervz End is looking forward to encouraging racers with the sound of metal rock...

See you there,

Brian
sweet. heard this race picked up some cool sponsors! and they'll have ICE CREAM! what more do you need?
Just updated the race website with a preview/review video, plus a SWEET course map...

Check it out at www.IthacaGP.blogspot.com when you get a chance.
Registration just opened up online...

https://www.sportsbaseonline.com/Item.aspx?item_id=2641

Hope to see you there!
A bit of a bump, but T-shirt sales end on the 14th and will only be pre-sold via online registration. Check out the website for sponsor and course updates! Over $2000 will be given away in cash and prizes (the website has sponsors listed). New for this year are whole shot primes thanks to a private donor. This year's course is dialing in nicely and will include a few new features while keeping the flavor of the original Ithaca GP.

www.IthacaGP.blogspot.com
Sunday, September 28

Any questions send me an e-mail (visible on the race website).

Hope to see you there,
jb
Online registration closes TONIGHT at midnight! The course is SWEET and we have some awesome sponsors lined up...

www.IthacaGP.blogspot.com

jb
We are there! We've got a big gang of West Side Crazy Bastards and Hupsters on the way along with some new racers including new women racers ready to jump into cross! Lucky us we've also got a Kisscross race the day before ... that's two double weekends in a row. So sweet ... can't wait for that run-up with the band rockin' it!

See ya ...
ugh, i wish i could go but i just can't do the trip two days in a row:( got the Don Baese Invite for my middle school CC team on saturday (missing the closest kisscross race to me for that) and i will not be able to do the race sunday. good luck to everyone! see you at caledonia in october!
good luck at the races! don't forget to race for subscriptions to the magazine...

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service