Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

general 'cross talk (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Willier Cross Carbon

Willier Cross Carbon/SRAM Force/Rival Complete Bike Price:   Sale $1999.00 http://www.competitivecyclist.com/frame/2013-wilier-cross-carbo

Started by Erik_A

0 Apr 28, 2013

Cyclocross on the East Coast

Hey all, I'm a west coaster hoping to learn more about the east coast's scene. What are the hot states, scenes, series?

Started by Patrick Croasdaile

6 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Sean Yeager

Cyclocross Magazine Reader Survey

We're trying to find out what our readers love, what they hate, and what they need from us. If you have a few minutes, take our Reader Surv…

Started by Molly Hurford

0 Apr 2, 2013

2013 Sub-9 Death March (Indiana)

Online registration is now open for the 3rd Annual Sub-9 Death March!   https://www.bikereg.com/Net/17877   Teams of two compete to be th…

Started by Tania Juillerat

1 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Tania Juillerat

Your predictions for Worlds

Post your predictions for this Saturday and Sunday's CX Worlds! Who do you think will win Men's Elite, Women's Elite, Men's U23, and Men's…

Started by Geoffrey Grosenbach

0 Jan 30, 2013

2013 Masters Worlds Course

I didn't realize until recently that the masters course wasn't going to be the same course as the pro's are riding.  Anyone have video reco…

Started by Tony

8 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Tony

digital subscription access?

Hey all! I purchased the digital subscription to cx magazine but I cant figure out how to view it on my ipad - is there an app for it? Its…

Started by Chris Gutzmer

3 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Chris Gutzmer

Katie Compton's custom frame

I saw that katie compton has a custom aluminum frame from Trek which leads me to the question:  Are the UCI bike requirement for cross the…

Started by Kevin Hays

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by John Proppe

pactimo CXM fit

anyone know how the CXM team stuff fits? i'm liking the CXM kit look. is it like european where you need to order 2 sizes larger or what?…

Started by david taylor

1 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by John Proppe

Transportation at Worlds in Louisville 2013

Does anyone know if there will some sort of public shuttle available in Louisville to get between the downtown hotels and the race course?…

Started by RDHD

7 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Chris Mayhew

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service