Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

general 'cross talk (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kids cross (SF Bay Area in particular)

I am heading to Candlestick this Sunday to watch Prestige with my 12yo son. I was thinking about taking his [hardtail, few years old] MTB t…

Started by Mike Wood

0 Oct 16, 2013

#SVENNESS 2.2

It goes a little bit like this: https://vimeo.com/76633722 Also, check out Skills Drills and Bellyaches: A Cyclocross Primer at www.cycloc

Started by CXHairs

1 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by John Mansell

Starting/Growing new (non)team - The Algea Velo

Hi All - I posted something similar for a skinsuit group buy, but I didn't really hit on the fact I'm starting/growing this (non)team for c…

Started by Brian Bressler

5 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Brian Bressler

The Cheer Handup

At today's race some kids were at the race with a parent doing a "cheer handup." My first reaction as I turned the corner on the first lap…

Started by Geoffrey Grosenbach

0 Sep 8, 2013

Three Peaks USA Ultracross 9/22 Beech Mountain, NC

55 Mile UltraCross Race and the 35 Mile Little Three Peaks Gravel FUNdo September 22, Beech Mountain, NCAmerican UltraCross Championship Se…

Started by Pirate Race Productions

0 Aug 19, 2013

Any Arizona 'Cross Folks?

I'm having trouble locating a club in the (east) Phoenix area that has, at least, some 'cross riders.  I'm new to the sport and would like…

Started by Sam Rector

2 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by David B

Buying advice - please weigh in!!

I am partial to Cannondale and also to SRAM shifting.  Looking at the 2014 SuperX models coming, I am torn between the Hi-Mod with Red 22 h…

Started by Jack Wolf

4 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Chad Rector

Potential European vacation in the fall

My wife and I may be taking a break from our kids this fall for a vacation to Europe. I would really like to participate in a cyclocross ra…

Started by Shawn Meredith

1 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Steve Smales

Races around South Lake Tahoe

I am currently in the East Bay and did the BASP and Surf City evens last year.  I am taking a new job that will have me relocating to South…

Started by Patrick Ferringer

6 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Patrick Ferringer

Off-season gravel/ dirt - road biking in Maryland

I just wanted to pass on some great info, that I received from:James w/ Bike Doctor Frederick 5732 Buckeystown Pike #10 Frederick, MD 21704…

Started by Erik_A

7 May 29, 2013
Reply by Erik_A

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service