Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Beth Hamon's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Admissions: 1. I'm cheap and semi-broke. 2. I'm not the biggest fan of drop bars in…"

Beth Hamon replied Dec 3, 2010 to Building out an old mountin bike as a cross racing bike? Any advantages?

24 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by curt k

"I always take an extra cog or two to the races. I've learned that I will never reall…"

Beth Hamon replied Nov 20, 2010 to I can has SS

7 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by vanwacx

"Soulcraft makes a great little product there with the Convert. Still, test-rides up…"

Beth Hamon replied Nov 19, 2010 to I can has SS

7 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by vanwacx

"Maybe I'll see you this weekend at OBRA Champs? (They're offering a womens' SS podiu…"

Beth Hamon replied Nov 16, 2010 to The Season is over - now what?

6 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

"I actually titled it, Cyclocrossers of the Serengeti. Like animals at the communal w…"

Beth Hamon replied Nov 8, 2010 to race report: cross crusade # 7, hillsboro, oregon

3 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Todd Shank

"Well, I figured. PIR's pretty much in my back yard. I'm racing at 2 (and against my…"

Beth Hamon replied Oct 22, 2010 to Cross Crusade # 4 this Sunday: who's playing?

2 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

"I got to see one of these frames in person last weekend at the handbuilt show, and t…"

Beth Hamon replied Oct 14, 2010 to Low cost SSCX frame options?

18 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

"That's a nice-looking bike. I looked at it as a possibility for next year (this year…"

Beth Hamon replied Oct 7, 2010 to Low cost SSCX frame options?

18 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

"Well, come on out. The PIR race is October 24 and there is sure to be rain and mud t…"

Beth Hamon replied Oct 7, 2010 to race report: Cross Crusade # 1, Alpenrose Dairy, Portland

4 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

"Thanks, Jesse. This year, I did things a little differently: 1. Around mid-July, I b…"

Beth Hamon replied Oct 6, 2010 to race report: Cross Crusade # 1, Alpenrose Dairy, Portland

4 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service