Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

J.D. Kimple's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd use what I had on hand but that's because I'm cheap. But I'd say a decent lightw…"

J.D. Kimple replied Apr 18, 2010 to Vintage frame/fork for single speed cyclocross?

1 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Well, yeah, they haven't existed in the US for a while. Just lookuing at getting a u…"

J.D. Kimple replied Apr 15, 2010 to Airborne Carpe Diem

2 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Not bad, actually. Will have to get some 'cross 27" tires to really try it out. But…"

J.D. Kimple replied Apr 13, 2010 to Uber-budget 'cross-ish build

11 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Panaracer has the "Fire Cross" tire that's a really big 'cross/narrow 29'er tire - i…"

J.D. Kimple replied Apr 10, 2010 to advice needed on how to mod cross bike for beg/int mtb trails

9 May 5, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Chris; Don't mean to sound contradictory, just trying to understand. I thought that…"

J.D. Kimple replied Mar 13, 2010 to Kenda Kross Supremes?

7 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"YEah, use whatever you've got. My "new" budget build is an old Takara road bike with…"

J.D. Kimple replied Mar 11, 2010 to Singlegear Crankset

8 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Joseph Davis

"Hmm... given Andrew's reply, perhaps I'd be better off to toss them up on fleaBay. W…"

J.D. Kimple replied Mar 11, 2010 to Kenda Kross Supremes?

7 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Was wondering asbout cutting some knobs out to make it a better mud tire... but some…"

J.D. Kimple replied Mar 10, 2010 to Kenda Kross Supremes?

7 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Um... not much to marvel at. "Clipping out" really isn't a big deal, and if it seems…"

J.D. Kimple replied Feb 27, 2010 to AM I the only nutcase to use Power Grips for 'cross?

8 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Yeah, unless you are ready to go to the head of the B race, you can do quite well fo…"

J.D. Kimple replied Feb 23, 2010 to What bike to buy - looking to race, learn and have fun!

13 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Troy Maxfield

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service