Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

J.D. Kimple's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"All good suggestions. One other thing to look at is rim width. I have two sets of wh…"

J.D. Kimple replied May 12, 2012 to Wheels for Salsa Chili

3 May 14, 2012
Reply by Matthew Miller

"Working on it! Well, when I'm not working on the Pirate Badger Racing short track ju…"

J.D. Kimple replied Apr 23, 2012 to Help Out At Cyclocross Magazine: Publishing, Race Reporting and More!

5 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by David B

"Mike; Just finished a season with a Kenda Kommando run tubeless on the back for my m…"

J.D. Kimple replied Mar 24, 2012 to Kenda tubeless SCT CX tires

1 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"I just bought a set of these for the monster crosser because I just was never happy…"

J.D. Kimple replied Mar 19, 2012 to V-Brake Enlightenment Question

21 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Jason Fife

"My understanding is the PDX tubies are sealed so no extras there. Ben Berden, Ryan T…"

J.D. Kimple replied Mar 17, 2012 to Tubular tires insight wanted

17 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Tim Akers

"Good to hear - I almost bought that bike, waited a month or so, ended up with a 2010…"

J.D. Kimple replied Feb 13, 2012 to Noob questions about CX Bikes: triples, disc-compat wheels, and Shimano 105

3 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"It almost sounds like you may want to go with a rough-stuff touring bike or a monste…"

J.D. Kimple replied Feb 9, 2012 to Noob questions about CX Bikes: triples, disc-compat wheels, and Shimano 105

3 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"It also depends on how the frame was designed to ride. I could be misquoting here, b…"

J.D. Kimple replied Feb 7, 2012 to Top tube length

9 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by andrew

"Worlds was being replayed on Universal Sports this past weekend, but I can't see spe…"

J.D. Kimple replied Feb 7, 2012 to Cyclocross tv

6 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Brian

"Interested in Bulldogs"

J.D. Kimple replied Jan 26, 2012 to Selling a few items from tis past season. Specialized CruX comp frameset with extras, Velocity major tom tubular wheelset, Stans alpha 340 wheelset, Hutchinson Bulldog tubeless ready tires (new in

15 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by seth ustaitis

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service