Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

J.D. Kimple's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"I've set up one bike with the Shimergo solution and it worked great, but I sold that…"

J.D. Kimple replied Jan 2, 2012 to 9spd vs 10spd?

12 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"I agree. Last year I ran Speedmax's and they worked great. Especially nice was mine…"

J.D. Kimple replied Jan 2, 2012 to Snow Tire Suggestions?

9 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by PATRICK ARMSTRONG

"What age group are you racing? Iif you're racing against me, then... What would be t…"

J.D. Kimple replied Dec 21, 2011 to UCI Masters Worlds - Course Condition / Tire Recommendation?

2 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Chris Mayhew

"A bit more detail: Fulcrum 7 wheels, with a Panaracer CrossBlaster up front and a Ke…"

J.D. Kimple replied Dec 14, 2011 to Any update on the tubeless scene?

26 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by William Alcorn

"Actually, search this site for "tubeless" and you'll find a 3-part series on running…"

J.D. Kimple replied Dec 14, 2011 to Any update on the tubeless scene?

26 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by William Alcorn

"Beth - if you'd like, I'd send you the tire. I only have one but you can PM me if yo…"

J.D. Kimple replied Dec 2, 2011 to seeking recommendations for a 700 x 38 (yes, 38) cross tire

6 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Yeah, I've been holding the lever over until it catches but it doesn't always work.…"

J.D. Kimple replied Dec 2, 2011 to SRAM Front der shifting issues - I can't be the only one

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Quick update: I was about to break down and either buy the pulley with the bushing (…"

J.D. Kimple replied Dec 1, 2011 to SRAM Front der shifting issues - I can't be the only one

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"One well-regarding mechanic who's worked on this for me several times said that yes,…"

J.D. Kimple replied Nov 29, 2011 to SRAM Front der shifting issues - I can't be the only one

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Thanks, will re-read.  "

J.D. Kimple replied Nov 29, 2011 to SRAM Front der shifting issues - I can't be the only one

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service