Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

DStudley's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I vote USGP. Been to the CrossVegas race a few times to support my wife racing and t…"

DStudley replied Aug 13, 2010 to Race Dilemma, Which one, Cross Vegas or USGP???

4 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Tim

"I had a set of the XG's (older style grey ones) and they were good for the dry grass…"

DStudley replied Aug 12, 2010 to Vittoria 320 TPI EVO XM & XG

3 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Dan Davis

"I raced my Salsa for a few seasons setup with disc brakes, but decided the weight pe…"

DStudley replied Aug 10, 2010 to Anyone actually have a disc brake CX bike?

10 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Drew Hager

"Has anyone started measuring 34 tires, different brands, tire pressures... I assume…"

DStudley replied Jun 28, 2010 to HEY! UCI dropped max tire width, too!

4 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Drew Hager

"I gotta say I like the decision only because it will push the industry to improve th…"

DStudley replied Jun 22, 2010 to UCI Allows Disc Brakes in International Competition.

21 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by JesseD

"For me I start with USAC category and then decide masters/open based on schedule. I…"

DStudley replied Oct 16, 2009 to Your Criteria for Choosing Categories?

17 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by FTM

"I agree that masters and non-national champ events (like the B's) are going to be th…"

DStudley replied Oct 16, 2009 to Improving Registration for Cyclocross National Championships (Constructive Suggestions Only)

21 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by GeWilli

"I use a the Surly TuggNut to fix this problem on my wife's Surly (http://www.webcycl…"

DStudley replied Oct 6, 2008 to Cross Check durability

8 May 3, 2011
Reply by Jonny

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service