Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Brian Bressler's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"The replies keep coming in!  We have met the minimum order requirements and some are…"

Brian Bressler replied Dec 3, 2011 to Cyclocross Skinsuit, Jersey, Bib – Second Group Buy

54 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Brian Bressler

"fantastic!  Women's sizing is available.  I've made it easier to "sign up" on the bl…"

Brian Bressler replied Nov 23, 2011 to Cyclocross Skinsuit, Jersey, Bib – Second Group Buy

54 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Brian Bressler

"The (non)team is now official: http://paincavecycling.blogspot.com/ I encourage you…"

Brian Bressler replied Nov 21, 2011 to Cyclocross Skinsuit, Jersey, Bib – Second Group Buy

54 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Brian Bressler

"I like where this is going.  Please send your ideas to me and I'll post them for all…"

Brian Bressler replied Nov 20, 2011 to Cyclocross Skinsuit, Jersey, Bib – Second Group Buy

54 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Brian Bressler

"I only got some interest and since the turn around time put delivery after the seaso…"

Brian Bressler replied Nov 15, 2011 to Cyclocross Skinsuit, Jersey, Bib – Second Group Buy

54 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Brian Bressler

"The general consensus is to drop the "thermal" aspect and just go for a normal long…"

Brian Bressler replied Sep 14, 2011 to Cyclocross Skinsuit, Jersey, Bib – Second Group Buy

54 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Brian Bressler

"Hello - I have a spare set of DA 7700 shifters I'd swap for the fork (no need for th…"

Brian Bressler replied Sep 5, 2011 to Alpha Q CX-20 fork for trade? Sale?

2 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Kevin J. Rusch

"I was thinking of doing the same but couldn't find a disk hub for my low spoke count…"

Brian Bressler replied Aug 30, 2011 to Anyone Mixing Disc Brakes with Cantilevers?

6 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by David whitlock

"Hook me up!"

Brian Bressler replied Aug 30, 2011 to Cyclocross Skinsuit, Jersey, Bib – Second Group Buy

54 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Brian Bressler

"The minimums were 6-10 depending on the vendor."

Brian Bressler replied Aug 30, 2011 to Cyclocross Skinsuit, Jersey, Bib – Second Group Buy

54 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Brian Bressler

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service