Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

kenneth fetsurka's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"i just got my fiance some pearl izumi womens specific elite cycling bib shorts that…"

kenneth fetsurka replied Aug 16, 2011 to Favorite Women's Cycling Gear?

5 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by kenneth fetsurka

"my race wheels are built with 28h velocity escapes and im about 210lbs and theyre st…"

kenneth fetsurka replied Aug 7, 2011 to Experience or opinions with Mavic Reflex or Velocity Escape rims for cross?

9 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Joel Budacki

"still havent gotten mine yet in philly"

kenneth fetsurka replied May 30, 2011 to Issue 12 of Cyclocross Magazine- have your received yours?

18 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Greg Sparhawk

"not yet"

kenneth fetsurka replied May 24, 2011 to Issue 12 of Cyclocross Magazine- have your received yours?

18 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Greg Sparhawk

"i went with the fangos, they werent to bad in the snow but it wasnt packed down or m…"

kenneth fetsurka replied Jan 14, 2011 to challenge fangos in the snow

6 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Oliver Yeh

"the only other tires i have are clinchers and the front is a hutchison bulldog with…"

kenneth fetsurka replied Jan 7, 2011 to challenge fangos in the snow

6 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Oliver Yeh

"yeah i find the longer i warm up the better im ready to go for the duration of the r…"

kenneth fetsurka replied Oct 19, 2010 to Starting too fast

22 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Mackenzie Carson

"soma also makes one but i think its only sold as a frame set, its the double cross DC"

kenneth fetsurka replied Aug 10, 2010 to Anyone actually have a disc brake CX bike?

10 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Drew Hager

"i may do a couple more road races or crits but i dont think im gonna go to far outta…"

kenneth fetsurka replied May 20, 2010 to Anyone racing road or MTB until the season?

9 May 20, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

"trying out road for the first time after a season of cross and im not really feeling…"

kenneth fetsurka replied May 13, 2010 to Anyone racing road or MTB until the season?

9 May 20, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service