Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Adam St. Germain's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"You don't list a price for the bike.  What are you asking?"

Adam St. Germain replied Jan 13, 2012 to 52cm Salsa Hakklugi for sale

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by d turner

"Updates! Price drops, new photos!"

Adam St. Germain replied Dec 15, 2011 to FS: Wheels, tires, tubeless, carbon. Updates, price drops, don't make me put 'em eBay...

20 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Adam St. Germain

"I am a HUGE fan of tubeless.  I had everything set-up tubeless, road, mountain, and…"

Adam St. Germain replied Dec 14, 2011 to Any update on the tubeless scene?

26 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by William Alcorn

"DT Swiss 240 disc hubs are available in 24. Odds are you can ask American Classic to…"

Adam St. Germain replied Dec 2, 2011 to I have a dream (of a 24H rear disc hub)

7 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by robert spear

"Eric, that sounds great. I'll consider the bars. I'll be at NBX this Sunday if you'r…"

Adam St. Germain replied Nov 28, 2011 to FS: Wheels, tires, tubeless, carbon. Updates, price drops, don't make me put 'em eBay...

20 Apr 4, 2012

"JOS-      I'm not sure what seatpost you're talking about, and the only crank I have…"

Adam St. Germain replied Nov 25, 2011 to FS: Wheels, tires, tubeless, carbon. Updates, price drops, don't make me put 'em eBay...

20 Apr 4, 2012

"Ben, I think they are 640mm, there is a SMALL chance they are 620mm.  "

Adam St. Germain replied Nov 23, 2011 to FS: Wheels, tires, tubeless, carbon. Updates, price drops, don't make me put 'em eBay...

20 Apr 4, 2012

"Awww shucks.  No.  White Industries H3 cassette rear hub.  Photos uploading now!"

Adam St. Germain replied Nov 23, 2011 to FS: Wheels, tires, tubeless, carbon. Updates, price drops, don't make me put 'em eBay...

20 Apr 4, 2012

"Photos to come later today.  Slowed down by snow.   I'm in Vermont, but will be at B…"

20 Apr 4, 2012

"Tanner, are these brakes still available? Can send paypal payment if they are.   Tha…"

Adam St. Germain replied Oct 17, 2011 to TRP EURO X Carbon Brakes $110 OBO

4 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Tanner Culbreath

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service