Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Hurlow's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, I didn't really want to resurrect this old thread, but tried sending a message a…"

Hurlow replied Dec 7, 2011 to FS: Serotta Concours CX titanium frame/fork/headset

2 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Hurlow

"Michael makes a really good point. Unfortunately my new Force groupset is actually o…"

Hurlow replied Nov 28, 2011 to SRAM Front der shifting issues - I can't be the only one

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"You are not the only one. I love my SRAM groupset (force) for the most part, particu…"

Hurlow replied Nov 28, 2011 to SRAM Front der shifting issues - I can't be the only one

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Either of the CK front hubs still available? If so PM me."

Hurlow replied Nov 26, 2011 to FS: Wheels, tires, tubeless, carbon. Updates, price drops, don't make me put 'em eBay...

20 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Adam St. Germain

"Thanks Andrew, I was hoping this could get sorted out. I did PM you a phone number.…"

Hurlow replied Nov 23, 2011 to Mag customer service

9 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Hurlow

"Yes- no response. Not surprising from my (and apparently others') experiences- not r…"

Hurlow replied Nov 21, 2011 to Mag customer service

9 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Hurlow

"Almost all give full measurements on their websites though- I just compared each spe…"

Hurlow replied Nov 21, 2011 to European sizing

3 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by mpapet

"Not to mention the Colnago Prestige cross bike. Now I'm kindve curious as well."

Hurlow replied Nov 19, 2011 to History/Use of the word "Prestige" in the names of races?

1 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Hurlow

"Well I guess I'll just stick with the free portions of this site and cyclingdirt. It…"

Hurlow replied Nov 18, 2011 to Mag customer service

9 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Hurlow

"Yes- I emailed the first address, and left a voice message at the phone number. Neit…"

Hurlow replied Nov 17, 2011 to Mag customer service

9 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Hurlow

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service