Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'cross' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

56cm Fuji Cross Pro Ultegra

I have a 56cm Fuji Cross Pro for sale. I believe it's the 2007 model. Aluminum frame with carbon fork. Was ridden for a few years, and show…

Started by Cam Mancuso

0 Dec 8, 2013

Price Drop FS: 58cm Fuji Cross 1.0 Frame/Fork NEW

Have you started racing, realized that you are doing pretty good and are ready to upgrade your bike? New to 'cross and looking for a decent…

Started by J.D. Kimple

3 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by J.D. Kimple

Stoudts Cross- Cyclocross Racing at Stoudts Brewing Co. 11/3

WHEN: November 3, 2013WHERE: Stoudts Brewing Company, 2800 North Reading Road, Adamstown, PA 19501OKTOBERFEST ISN’T OVER UNTIL WE SAY IT’S…

Started by Darren Price

0 Sep 22, 2013

Using a Cross bike as your Do-It-All bike

How many people here own a Cross bike as their only bike? I made the leap last year and am writing bout my experience. I would love to hear…

Started by Nick DiGangi

13 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Luke Landis

FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM

Looking to sell a Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif cx bike. Here are the specifics: Shifters: Ultegra 6700 FD: Ultegra 6700 RD: Ultegra 67…

Started by justin chan

1 May 23, 2013
Reply by justin chan

Cyclocross for Newbs: Lessons Learned Looking Back on My First Season

Hey Everyone, My buddy (and fellow forum member) Seth Lincoln and I started a site dedicated to Cross, Road, Beer and Gear. CX Magazine was…

Started by Nick DiGangi

0 Mar 11, 2013

CULT CROSS RETURNS MARCH 31ST TO EAGLE, COLORADO

http://cultcross2008.blogspot.com/ Cyclocross freaks get to return to this very grassroots event at the Eagle County Fairgrounds on March…

Started by elgee

0 Mar 6, 2013

FS 58cm Kona Jake the Snake Cyclocross bike

Craigs list link http://carbondale.craigslist.org/bik/3550525323.html I bought a new bike in 2011 for a cx race bike and was going to kee…

Started by Gary Merideth

0 Jan 16, 2013

Blue Norcross Liquidation

Cyclocrossracing.com is liquidating all of their stock of Blue Norcross frames and completes. Lowest prices you will see. Prices and availa…

Started by Kyle Smith

2 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Kyle Smith

Selling Orbea Terra Carbon 'cross bike w/Sram Force, Hed wheels

I'm selling my Orbea Terra Carbon cyclocross bike, 2013 Orbea Terra carbon cyclocross bike. Size 51.Top tube 54.0 effectiveSeat tube 51 c-c…

Started by Jesse Anthony

0 Nov 19, 2012

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service