Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'singlespeed' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1x9 (or 1x8, 1x10) setup

I've got a bike I'm going to convert to a 1x9 setup. I've got a few options with parts laying around - third eye chain watcher, a n-gear ju…

Started by Tire Snob

15 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by robert garner

race report: PIR short-track xc # 4, 7-12-10

Race report here: http://bikelovejones1.blogspot.com/2010/07/race-report-pir-short-track-xc-4-7-12.htmlI know it's not 'cross but that doe…

Started by Beth Hamon

0 Jul 13, 2010

race report: PIR short-track xc # 2, 6/28/10

Race report is here:http://bikelovejones1.blogspot.com/2010/06/race-report-pir-short-track-2-62810.htmlThe only photo taken of me this week…

Started by Beth Hamon

0 Jul 1, 2010

Womens' Singlespeed is coming to Portland in 2010!

I'm pleased to announce that, after a fall and winter of heavy behind-the-scenes networking and lobbying, I've persuaded the organizer of t…

Started by Beth Hamon

0 Apr 1, 2010

Stompy, version 2.0: Redline MonoCog

My 2010 xc/cross bike is here, and it's done. I scored a Redline Monocog over the holidays and just finished the last of the parts upgrades…

Started by Beth Hamon

4 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

KFCX Race 1 at Moore Park, Klamath Falls, OR

This was my first race as a race promoter....hmmm where to begin? 5am-make coffee, wait, downtown KFalls experienced a blackout, no alarm…

Started by Lillypad

0 Sep 23, 2008

Race Report: Season Opener at Livermore, CA - 9/6/08

'Cross season got it's start in CA, in the blistering heat of the east bay at Robertson Park in Livermore. Famous for its stadium stair run…

Started by andrew

2 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by andrew

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service