Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

news & gossip (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

USGP-Portland Cup, 12/4-5

Okay -- who's coming to Portland this weekend? Will there be an opportunity to gather/schmooze/et al? Who's racing? Is CX Mag coordinating…

Started by Beth Hamon

1 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Ryan Sperring

Women's party at CX Nats - it's on again this year!

CXing Barriers is a party just for the masters women racers at nats.  Please forward this info to all of your lady cross friends.  Wed, Dec…

Started by Winona Hubbard

0 Nov 22, 2010

Would you watch Cyclocross on Versus?

Calling all crossers to take this quick poll on Versus.Perhaps Versus is looking to televise Nationals??  Let's hope!Take the poll.   It ta…

Started by Holly Gatto

4 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Emil

Campagnolo CX crankset for '11

Some pics have leaked out lately showing a bunch of new things coming from Campagnolo for 2011.  But the biggest thing for me looks like CX…

Started by Rich

20 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Rich

Photos from Neerpelt

Some good photos from Neerpelt here on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=24692&id=1715910386 Great pics by Christoph…

Started by Dahron Johnson

0 Sep 26, 2010

Who's going to CrossVegas? Interbike? Hello?

I must attend Interbike on behalf of my shop. Who else is going?I'm there Weds and Thurs and YES, we'll be at CrossVegas.Will Cyclocross Ma…

Started by Beth Hamon

0 Sep 21, 2010

Cyclocross Magazine Seeks Interns!

Cyclocross Magazine needs you! The cowbell clang is rapidly approaching, and we're growing our pit crew to continue to offer the very best…

Started by Josh Liberles

0 Sep 12, 2010

New Professional and Grassroots Team announced

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE   New Professional and Grassroots Cyclocross Team Announced on Eve of 2010/11 Cyclocross Season. CyclocrossRacing…

Started by Chance

0 Sep 10, 2010

Racing cross to raise money for Wounded Warrior Project

Most people who race bicycles for money are looking to put money in their pocket. The better the finish, the better the pay. A way to earn…

Started by J.D. Kimple

0 Aug 24, 2010

Riding with my Son: Racing bikes with a twist

***** NOTE: This is a fundraiser "activity", and why we decided to pursue it in brief. Thank you for reading*****   Most people who race bi…

Started by J.D. Kimple

0 Aug 20, 2010

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service