Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

training (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Training Camps: Experiences and what you'd like to see?

Hey everyone! Working on a CXM piece on training camps and how to find one or even put one together with a few friends. I wanted to know: h…

Started by Molly Hurford

3 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Dugafola

Indoor training...

The season is almost at a close.  My last scheduled race is two weeks from yesterday.  Perhaps I'll find another, but more than likely I'll…

Started by Charles M Hailey

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Simon J

training plan/ideas

I am hoping to race this season, and have began to train for it. I got a bike a couple months ago and have been working on adding up some m…

Started by cambo357

22 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by david taylor

been thinking of getting a coach....

so ive been thinking of getting a coach...just payed off my truck so i got some extra money that i may use to get a coach to help.what are…

Started by cody pratt

7 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick McEnaney

Weight in-season vs off-season

I was curious if you kept your in-season body weight in the off-season, or if not, how far off do you veer.   For me - I'm normally a Clyde…

Started by jcambrosini

0 Oct 2, 2012

Chicago Area Cyclocross Practices - Where are they?

I've heard there is a Wednesday night practice in Evanston. Does anyone know of any others, particularly in the western suburbs?  thanks,…

Started by Brett O

4 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Brett O

Seattle CX Practice

Are there any weekly cx practices? Where? When?

Started by David Ventura Montes

3 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by JesseD

Riding ruts...

So last night we had #2 in our training series and I was amazed how fast guys were riding thru the ruts on the grass, both parallel and per…

Started by Todd H.

4 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Todd H.

the "pre-season" season

My cyclocross pre-season training was truncated this year because of family vacation and work schedules, and the surprise of needing more t…

Started by Beth Hamon

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Beth Hamon

Running

Does anyone out there have an running program as part of their cyclocross training? If so how many days a week and how far do you run. And…

Started by Anthony DiPalma

4 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by J.D. Kimple

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service