Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

noob questions (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What bike to buy - looking to race, learn and have fun!

What the Hee Haw - I've been to several shops and EVERYONE has the best CX bike. Do I really need to spend $2000 CAN to $3000 CAN to learn…

Started by Rusty Shackleford

13 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Troy Maxfield

Bike sizing. for the noob.

I'm having a very hard time finding a bike that I _think_ will fit me. I just don't understand cross bike sizing. I ride a 54inch road bike…

Started by m750

6 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Berube

Why not Trek

Why have I come to find that no one in the cross world really cares for Trek, I thing the out of the box build up for the 2010 X01 is prett…

Started by Kristopher Wissing

3 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Carl keen

Blue Cx 6.5 Cross

about me: New as hell! Not even a roadie, ate up over cross!Can anyone give me an opinion I am looking at a 2009 Blue CX 6.5 Cross built.Th…

Started by Kristopher Wissing

4 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by chris williams

Dominican Republic winter training - road conditions

I'm heading over to Punta Cana for a week in february. I'm considering taking the cross bike out there with some big 28 700c tires on them.…

Started by Wagabu

3 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by duane dickey

Buying my 1st cross bike

I started racing cross again this season, but the MTB doesn't always cut it. So I'm looking to get my first cross bike soon & wanted to…

Started by mark a.

9 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by mark a.

clyde/athena?

Is there an official weight qualification for Athenas? While the consensus for the fellas (in OBRA-land) was right around 200 lbs or more,…

Started by Beth Hamon

2 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Beth Hamon

Can your breathing make you sick

Recently I've been getting sick with more vigorous off-bike cardio. I thought it was my diet, or related to fluid intake, or some other thi…

Started by Casey Cardwell

3 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Joe Ramaker

MABRA Cross Champs and Pit Support

i'm thinking about racing this tomorrow, but i'm in dire need of CX tires. Is it typical for shops/sponsors there selling CX tires before t…

Started by Neil

1 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Chris Mayhew

Giant TCX reputation?

i know the TCX has gone from frameset to fully equipped bike. i've done plenty of research on it and i see alot of happy racers/owners, but…

Started by A. di Michele

9 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by A. di Michele

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service