Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

noob questions (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Noob to cross and bikes - opinion on the new Felt CX bikes?

I've posted this in a couple different forums so please forgive me if you've read this before! Hi! I'm a noob to cross and could use all t…

Started by Chris Mawhinney

6 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Cabo Wabo

Help with the very basics--tires

I did my first cross race (finally!) this weekend. But I completely neglected to pay attention to my tires, and just have the ones that cam…

Started by Flo

5 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Flo

How low can I go? clincher pressures

Being relatively new to cross and racing in a league with only six events per year, I know I've been over cautious with tyre pressures. So…

Started by Carl keen

7 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Carl keen

Why do I keep crashing/wiping out?

So I am currently riding a 54cm Specialized Tricross Singlecross with a 110mm 0 degree stem that has one spacer underneath it on the steer…

Started by Hank

23 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by FallDownGoBoom

Clincher Tire for New England Noob

Hey everyone, So I bought a Tricross Sport used recently to start racing 'cross. But it comes with heavy, stiff, tires for hardpack or stre…

Started by JRC

6 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by mpapet

Help

I am new to Cx and have been attending the local practices and putting in some time on my own. I am very competative by nature and am not s…

Started by Allen Knisley

5 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Oliver Yeh

New England Courses

Noob here - wanting to get into this sport. Are there places in New England where you can go and try out a cyclocross course at your leisu…

Started by Bryan Bigda

6 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by GeWilli

What wheelset for singlespeed?

I just got a Specialized Singlecross that has everything except for the wheelset. I don't know anything about cross wheels and would apprec…

Started by Tony Napoleone

3 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by icolquhoun

new to cyclocross

I'm just getting into cyclocross. I bought a redline conquest pro and am going to build it up with chorus and ksyriums. What is you guy's p…

Started by Max Gander

8 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by powenb

Where to start?

I recently got back into cycling after a long hiatus. Like... 20 years. Once I turned 16, cars ruled my world. Now at 35 (and a few months)…

Started by Todd Stephens

3 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Beth Hamon

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service