Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

noob questions (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disc breaks needed for first bike?

I'm hopping someone here can share some experience.  I am looking to get my first cross bike.  I think it will make a great all round bike…

Started by ultidave

7 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Osteoid

bike on craigslist. would love some thoughts

http://fayar.craigslist.org/bik/2148562159.html   found this on my local craigslist.  I have not went to look at it, but it seems like a so…

Started by Matthew Allee

4 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Kevin Loftus

component swap from road bike?

I was wondering if the parts of my road bike will swap directly to a cross frame?  I have a full Ultegra set up with Mavic Open Pro wheels…

Started by Matthew Allee

3 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Jason Lombard

Felt F75X

Hi... I'm new to CX and new to the forum.  I'm thinking of purchasing a used but in VGC Felt F75X as a first CX bike and wondering if anyon…

Started by Bob W

0 Nov 27, 2010

'Cross w/ USAC Mountain License

Does the USAC mountain license cover cyclocross?  Not sure if my license will be good or if I need to get a day license next weekend.Thanks…

Started by Kat

3 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Kat

Cat 4 or masters 35+

Can anyone explain the difference between a Cat 4 race and a masters 35+ cat 4 race? Registering for the Spooky bicycles race next sunday i…

Started by Matt sutter

4 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Matt sutter

Wheels and Tires

Couple of newbie questions.   I currently have Mavic CXP-22's for my wheels and wanting to try something else.  From what I've read, they…

Started by Charley Howarth

4 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Shane Dunleavy

Topeak Digital Air Gauge

Anyone have experience with the Topeak gauges? I just bought the SmartGauge D2 and am curious as I checked my tires and thought I had been…

Started by Charley Howarth

4 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Charley Howarth

Avid Shorty Ultimate

Hej!I´m not satisfied with my rear brake power..http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/components/brake-calipers/product/shorty-ultimate-11

Started by Gunter

6 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

Monstercross and Leadville

I just read the article about monstercross in the latest issue and was wondering...How well would a monstercross bike handle leadville 100…

Started by Vince H.

1 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by sasha

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service