Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pinch flats

Hi all. New to the cyclocross scene. Experienced road racer but not done cx before this winter. I bought an entry level Focus mares and am…

Started by Hugh Mulhearne

0 Nov 9, 2015

Campy 1x10 Setup?

I have a full campy record Drivetrain (except for the sram red crankset and crainrings) want to move to a 1x system.  Do I have any options…

Started by Patrick O'Sullivan

4 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Patrick O'Sullivan

WTB Cross Boss with Stan's Iron Cross

hi, going tubeless for gravel grinder/cross races. Have a pair of Stan's Iron Cross on the way. Would like a 35 tire but there aren't a lot…

Started by tucker walsh

14 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Paul

Which mini Vees?

I always have problems with my TRP 8.4 CX brakes. They are real beauties, but the springs are crap, the rebuild kits are expensive... and c…

Started by András Tóth

3 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by JC Ramirez

11-32t with short cage rear derailleur (single chain ring)

Hi everyone, Looking to go from an 11-28t to 11-32t on my 11 spd rival groupset. I'm running a 38 tooth raceface drop stop single ring in…

Started by Marc St-Jean

0 Oct 21, 2015

HELP! Stem with an integrated hanger? Low stack hangers or stems?

This is what happens when you buy a frame THEN do the math. The steerer is too short to fit a cable hanger and a stem. I'm hosed. I'd reall…

Started by Sam Rector

5 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Adam St. Germain

WTB: Tubular rims

While I have Cross Boss' on the way to run on my Alpha 400 I am also looking to try tubulars again, by using Corogna tape.  I have hubs, ti…

Started by Paul

2 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Paul

Specialized Crux Elite X1 - NEW Carbon wheelset with disc brake and thru axle

Hello Everybody, I need to upgrade the wheelset of my Crux with new tubolar carbon rims with high-profile and I need also hub with disc br…

Started by Fabrizio Ponzo

2 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Fabrizio Ponzo

Specialized Crux Pro Race frame with CX-1 build adn TRP Hy/Rd calipers size Large

Like new condition bike, used as gravel grinder. Full specs can be seen here: http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1774760/

Started by Oggie Sokolovic

0 Oct 5, 2015

Cannondale Super X disc frame

searching for a frame kit 52cm  Super X from Cannondale 

Started by Andrea Petroni

1 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Andrea Petroni

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service