Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

reviews (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bont MTB/CX shoes and issues?

I will try to keep this as short as passable to not boar you to death.  Back in Feb of 2015 I decided to purchase a pair of Bont Vaypor XC…

Started by Jason Cotter

2 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Jason Cotter

CX Disc Impressions After a Year

Last October I started racing 'cross and bought a bike with the up-and-coming disc brakes (Avid BB7 on Van Dessel Gin & Trombones). I'v…

Started by Geoffrey Grosenbach

9 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Adam_Mac

Specialized Tracer Pro (2Bliss Ready) thoughts after super sloppy race

Just thought I'd post a little diddy to let anyone who's curious about the Specialized Tracer Pro 2Bliss (tubeless) tires know how they've…

Started by Jeffrey Davis

1 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Timmy R

Favorite 'Cross DVD's

I need some new stuff to watch while I workout on the trainer this year. What are your favorite 'cross videos that I should add to my colle…

Started by Hamilton

10 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Eric Sorenson

Marin Cortina Disc in issue #19 - SRAM road with XO rear?

Reading the review of the Marin Cortina had my interest piqued, and then I read it was bult up with SRAM Rival gruppo except for the XO Typ…

Started by J.D. Kimple

2 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Geoffrey Grosenbach

spokegrenade lights?

Anybody have one?  How do you like it? My primary use will be commuting through the dark of winter, both morning and night.  I'm especiall…

Started by Chris Cleeland

0 Sep 24, 2012

Spinergy Stealth PBO

I was wondering if anyone has ridden these for CX?? Seem like mixed reviews, with the biggest complaint being that they are not the fastest…

Started by Jason Hettenbaugh

0 Aug 7, 2012

Vittoria Cross Tires

Anyone have any experience with the Vittoria cross tires? I especially interested in the XN or XG since we don't get a lot of rain here in…

Started by Chris Fly

13 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Martin Turek

Favorite Women's Cycling Gear?

Hey everyone, I have a question for the women cyclists out there: What's your favorite women's specific cycling product? Or is there one yo…

Started by Molly Hurford

5 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by kenneth fetsurka

Booties?

We're still racing here in Georgia with temps at 24 at race time. Yikes! It's not usually this cold so I don't want to get full winter boot…

Started by Beth

6 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Geoff Leonard

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service