Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

general 'cross talk (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hidden Valley Cross Series CANCELLED!

Raymond from Premier Cycling Promotions stated in an email to me that they had canceled the 7 race series in New Jersey due to lack of inte…

Started by Ted

1 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Ed Burgess

Embrocation - What say ye?

I've never tried embrocation and since I Iive in Utah where it gets mighty cold in the Fall/Winter I'm thinking something to keep the legs…

Started by Hamilton

16 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Surly Bastard

Next Issue???

When do should we start expecting the next issue???

Started by Charles Garner

1 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by andrew

Issue 3 Feedback

hey folks, we're working hard on issue 4 now, and one thing we've realized is that because we're so involved in the community, communicati…

Started by Cyclocross Magazine

1 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by andrew

Adidas Shoes in Toronto

Anybody able to recommend a retailer in the GTA who carries Adidas shoes, both road and trail? Want to see how they stack up against the fa…

Started by Tinpot Dictator

5 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Tinpot Dictator

Vote for the best cross race in your state!

Hi there, So I have been contemplating a radical idea. I am in between jobs and wanted to take advantage of the time for a big life advent…

Started by Steve Ransom

10 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by fatmarc

To Shave or Not to Shave?

Alright...just for curiosity's sake...do you shave your legs for cross? Out of habit from road? Or think it's just as necessary for crash p…

Started by andrew

20 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Eric Nelson

Which Fizik saddle for cross?

I have been looking at the Fizik saddles for some time and I have no idea which one to try for cross. I am currently on a Specialized Toupe…

Started by Cincicycles

6 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Christian Soto

Latest poll

Is it me or are the choices a bit lacking? All the choices are good but I'm not finding anything that really hits home. Nothing about cross…

Started by KillerB

0 Aug 25, 2008

Looking for a used Redline Conquest 24

I'm looking for a used redline for my son to use to start racing. He's been hard at it with his mtn bike but needs to move over to the righ…

Started by bsegal

0 Aug 23, 2008

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service