Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Rick Mellendick's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Not sure, I have heard bad things about tubeless, but have never run them, seems lik…"

Rick Mellendick replied May 27, 2010 to Cyclocross Wheels on a budget - need advice

20 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff

"used to ride Time exclusively, but now crank bros, they clog less than time, and see…"

Rick Mellendick replied May 27, 2010 to Pedals: Time ATAC?

5 May 27, 2010
Reply by c-note

"That might be the most interesting internal routing I have ever seen on a CX bike...…"

Rick Mellendick replied May 27, 2010 to Specialized CruX

30 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by John Weathers

"So interesting question that I just conquered... I did a test over the last 2 weeks,…"

Rick Mellendick replied May 27, 2010 to Cyclocross Wheels on a budget - need advice

20 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff

"I have been successful with the Original Flight saddle for 10years now and i am 220.…"

Rick Mellendick replied May 3, 2010 to seats???

8 May 7, 2010
Reply by John Quy

"A fellow clyde here too... I swear by Ridley, I have an x-fire and a crosswind, litt…"

Rick Mellendick replied Mar 15, 2010 to Who makes the best cx frame set for a clydesdale rider ?

8 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by chris williams

"Going back to old school, pre-sofa bikes (full suspension), smoke and dart were the…"

Rick Mellendick replied Jan 7, 2010 to file tread vs. regular tread tubulars

4 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Rick Mellendick

"Hell yeah still have a pair of originals skin walls from late 90's and would love a…"

Rick Mellendick replied Dec 30, 2009 to Who wants Michelin to re-release the green Michelin Mud Cyclocross Tire?

76 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by brianhancock

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service