Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Michael Smith's Discussions (12)

Discussions Started (12) Replies Latest Activity

StolenBikePi revanche

Hi all! i've been looking at this forum for a long time, and it inspired me to setup my own project, but: i think i need some helpWhat i wa…

Started by Michael Smith in bike tech & setup

0 May 14, 2018

Multitool for track nuts

Hello, Last weekend I lost my faithful companion multitool when I forgot to zip my seatpack up properly after a getting something out so I…

0 May 14, 2018

Cycling position study

Hello, I`m working on my thesis with OpenSim to determine the influence of different positions on a bike during time trials.To start I like…

0 May 14, 2018

YABicycleT: Is buying an expensive bike "worth it"?

Hello, I've never owned or used a "nice" bike. I grew up with a bike that was $40 from Fleet Farm, and replaced it post-college with a $50…

0 May 14, 2018

CX frames

Hi, I am looking to buy a carbon cx frame and use on the road with road tires and dbl chainset etc..Saw a cube cx today the guy who owned i…

Started by Michael Smith in noob questions

0 May 11, 2018

HELP! Mountain/hybrid or cyclocross bike?

Hi all, I am a road rider, Trek Domane 5.2, however my wife & I are going to be starting a 12 month lap of Australia in our caravan sta…

Started by Michael Smith in noob questions

0 May 11, 2018

Bike Fit Tracking Tool

Hi I'm new here and am hoping to get this software working nicely. I ws told that a "Bike Fit Tracking Tool" has been added to the s/w and…

0 May 11, 2018

Best Hero Bikes for Long Drive

Hello, I usually planned long drives to different places from my home on bikes. This time I would like to have a Hero companion during my n…

0 May 11, 2018

Bad experience with Bike 2 Malaga bike rental shop

Hi, We had a strange and bad experience with this company two weeks ago. Someone tried to rob our bikes and the company manager was very pi…

0 May 8, 2018

Road bike hire around Competa

Hello, A friend is coming for a weekend at the end of the month and has asked where he can hire a road bike from? I know there's a place in…

0 May 8, 2018

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service