Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Dan Werle's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"What disc brake options are available for STI levers and drop bars right now? BB7s?…"

Dan Werle replied Jun 23, 2010 to UCI Allows Disc Brakes in International Competition.

21 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by JesseD

"Hey Damon, this is a hotly-debated topic in forums for other forms of bicycle racing…"

Dan Werle replied Aug 30, 2009 to Tape Or Glue?

10 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Damon

"I'm partial to Stella Azzura Tecno-Spugna medium-density tape designed for cobbles a…"

Dan Werle replied Jul 24, 2009 to What's your favorite bar tape?

9 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Bruce Kapsten

"Hi Michael, I've cracked two Cane Creek carbon rims - one Aros 58 and one Crono 58…"

Dan Werle replied Jul 17, 2009 to What's a good tubular, non-carbon rim for CX?

18 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Cabo Wabo

"Hi Jeff, I don't have any experience with the Easton wheelset. The Mavic Reflex/D-A…"

Dan Werle replied Jun 1, 2009 to aluminum tubular wheelset under $600

7 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by AndyB

"Thanks Andrew. I just snatched up one of the Mezcals that are seemingly always up f…"

Dan Werle replied Jun 1, 2009 to Dry conditions rear clincher tire recommendations

2 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Dan Werle

"I just got my first one and the tread is second-to-none. It is an outstanding tire t…"

Dan Werle replied Apr 19, 2009 to Who wants Michelin to re-release the green Michelin Mud Cyclocross Tire?

76 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by brianhancock

"Awesome. I'll add them to the list. These races look like so much fun! I'll contact…"

Dan Werle replied Apr 15, 2009 to Endurance 'Cross Races

6 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by andrew

"Great. Thanks Bryan. I've since learned about a few more as well: Hillsboro Roubaix…"

Dan Werle replied Apr 14, 2009 to Endurance 'Cross Races

6 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by andrew

"That's perfect! I ordered a couple of pit sticks from Mark in Massachussetts, which…"

Dan Werle replied Mar 30, 2009 to Pit stick

3 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Jason

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service