Hi Everyone -
Sterling Sports Group (www.sterlingwins.com) is recruiting riders for our 2010 CX Program. All the details are not yet finalized, and we'll have a 'formal' announcement soon, but I wanted to let everyone know that we are looking for riders and we've got a great program for 2010 including:
- CX Specific Training Program starting July 1st
- Complimentary fist kit, great deals on subsequent kits
- Great Sponsor Support from marquee names like TRP Brakes, Challenge tires, Northwave Shoes, Rudy Project, Ritchey, and others.
- Race Presence at many of the premiere Nor Cal events
- Team race mechanic for select top tier races
- 3 day team training camp in July/August
- Weekly training rides in Sept/Oct
- Team House at Nationals in Bend, OR
- Paid Entry Fees (details pending)
- The best looking kits in the peloton!
Program cost is $350 per rider ($175 for juniors) and we have several scholarships available. If you're interisted drop me a line and we can discuss the program and your plans...
Sterling Sports Group
© 2023 Created by Cyclocross Magazine. Powered by
You need to be a member of Cyclocross Magazine to add comments!
Join Cyclocross Magazine