Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you think Carbon or Aluminum Headlebar is better for cyclocross?

Do you think Carbon or Aluminum Headlebar is better for cyclocross?   I am interesting in Easton EC90 SLX3 and EA70 Road bar.   Which one i…

Started by Lan

5 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Dan Davis

Singlegear Crankset

With my infinite budget I purchased the:   Nashbar "X" Aluminum Cyclocross Frame   I want to build this bicycle up with true budge parts an…

Started by Mike Wahlin

8 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Joseph Davis

Crankset advice

I want to upgrade the crankset on my Lynsky Procross.  Put Gossomer on it to build it.  Does the FSA K Force Ti with ceramic BB make any se…

Started by Jim Dugue

1 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Joseph Davis

tubeless

I have to stop training on tubulars ( getting expensive)  and want to set up a tubeless wheelset. What is the latest on tubeless tires for…

Started by robert garner

10 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by robert garner

Kenda Kross Supremes?

I have a set of these I bought from an old bike shop - they were just there collecting dust as this shop doesn't see a whole lot of 'cross…

Started by J.D. Kimple

7 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

On component selection, who do you trust?

Can anyone provide links to good cyclocross articles?  New to the sport, I am most interested in how do you go about making component sel…

Started by Mike Wahlin

4 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Chris Mayhew

Cranksets

I am building a Crossbow and the other night I was bidding on some Sram Rival cranks setup for cross, after it got to a point where I thoug…

Started by Eric Dean

6 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Steve Kirk

Product research help please.

Hi all I could use some product research help. Would you buy a device that would hold your pump chuck on when you’re pumping up your tires?…

Started by Dan Davis

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Jeremy

MUDGUARDS / FENDERS ON KONA JAKE

Hi have anyone fitted a mudguards / fenders to a kona jake while running 35mm cx tyres? ideally like race blades easy to take on / off ....…

Started by Mike Marriott

2 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Troy Maxfield

Looking for Youth CX Camps for the Summer

Anyone know of CX Summer camps for kids?  My 12 (13 by summer) yr old wants to get better and we are looking for a CX Camp or even a Road C…

Started by CX Chef Jim

2 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by CX Chef Jim

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service