Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

news & gossip (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can You Make It 2016

Hello fellow Cyclocross fanatics!  My name is Marcus Warrington. I'm a lifelong avid mountain biker and huge cyclocross fan ever since goi…

Started by Marcus Warrington

1 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Marcus Warrington

WHAT'S UP WITH WORLD'S?????

I'm seeing ZERO BUZZ. What's up? Where are the articles and course previews in CX Mag? I see one piece here about the US Team selection. Um…

Started by Jeff Potter

3 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Wesley Best

Providence RI screening of For the Love of Mud December 8th

Hello everyone! Please join the RI Bike Coalition for the Providence premiere of "For the Love of Mud". One night only, Tuesday December 8t…

Started by Amanda Resch

0 Dec 5, 2015

December Races leadup to 2016 Nationals

I know a lot of people are looking for late-season races to keep up their training for Nationals.  There are two full weekends of December…

Started by Phillip Troutman

0 Sep 15, 2015

THE STAR CUP IS COMING

You may love this, or you may hate it. But I woke up one day and created a scoring system that will change the way you look at bike racing…

Started by Christopher Plummer

0 Oct 22, 2014

Help Support the MDA - Cross out Muscular Dystrophy - Surf City CX (WIN a Ibis Hakkalugi + MORE)

Dear CX Members,Surf City Cyclo-X (www.cyclo-x.com) and CDF Firefighters Local 2881 havepartnered together to benefit the Muscular Dystroph…

Started by jaw

3 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by jaw

Greenwich, CT this Thursday: Signature Cycles Night to Support Mountain2Mountain: Meet Humanitarian of the Year Shannon Galpin

Hey guys!I don't often post stuff like this, but it's a really cool cause and it's going to be a really fun event -- so if you're around th…

Started by Molly Hurford

0 Jun 17, 2013

Rider down - fundraiser

Hey fellow crossers, and especially PNW crossers - Some of you may know the Bender family: they're the ones who show up, two parents, four…

Started by slippyfish

0 Mar 13, 2013

New CX Upgrade policy for 2013

Seriously, no one has started a thread on this yet?  I may have missed it, but I looked pretty closely to see if there was a thread on this…

Started by Cincicycles

5 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by John Osgood

Cap City Short Track!!!

Jonesing for some bike action? Can't get your CX fix yet? Come on out to the Cap City Short Track races! Cap City Short Track races are hel…

Started by J.D. Kimple

0 Aug 3, 2012

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service