Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

news & gossip (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FYI - Felt Recalls 1,500 CX Bikes

The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Felt Bicycles, has issued a voluntary recall of about 1,500 Felt F1X cyclo…

Started by Blondie

0 Aug 20, 2009

Rhode Island Cyclocross Training

August 22nd and 29th at 9am Lincoln Woods. $10 for 60 minutes USA Cycling event (need license) "The course features good old fashioned…

Started by GeWilli

0 Aug 14, 2009

2009 Kisscross shedule

09 Schedule Kisscross Cyclocross Series 2009 All events $20, day of registration only and no license required. Start Times: 11:00 AM – C r…

Started by Rick

0 Aug 4, 2009

2009 Ithaca Grand Prix of Cyclocross - MICHIGAN

Online registration is now open! Join us Sunday, September 27 at Woodland City Park in Ithaca, Michigan for another great day of 'cross. R…

Started by brianhancock

0 Aug 2, 2009

Favorite Elite Men's racer?

I gotta root for my home town hero Jeremy Powers but i wanna know who is your favorite Elite Men's racer and why? who do you think will win?

Started by Ian McFarland

0 Jul 24, 2009

No Chicks in Velonews

After receiving the latest edition of Velonews I felt compelled to write in a letter, while it is highly unlikely it will ever be published…

Started by Kiwimark

3 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by GeWilli

world cup bid New York?

which venue? what does anyone know? I caught wind from Something Simon Burney posted...

Started by GeWilli

5 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Alan Miller

So no bunny hopping?!?

5A13. No acrobatics on the part of the riders shall be required to overcome obstacles. I saw this as I was perusing the latest USAC rule b…

Started by Braintastic

9 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by GeWilli

Grueling Stage 7 of the Giro LIVE Broadcast

If you missed the any of the first 6 stages of the Giro d’Italia don’t worry you can still watch them on demand here: http://www.universals

Started by Heather Brown

0 May 14, 2009

Trebon

So was it an April fool`s prank or is Trebon really in talks with AA drink of Holland?

Started by smitty

2 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by smitty

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service