Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'wheels' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a few good cross teams

Revolution Wheelworks is looking to expand on its team sponsorships for the 2009 season. We are looking for clubs and teams that have a pre…

Started by Jonathan Kahler

0 Dec 30, 2008

Rental Wheels for Sale - great prices on well maintained equipment

Its that time of year where we sell off our inventory at super low prices. I've posted them on our cyclocross page here: http://racewheelre…

Started by Echappe Equipment

0 Dec 19, 2008

Rims? hubs? wheels?

Ok, so for years I have just raced cross on whatever I threw together before sept. Recently I got an On-one SS Cross bike, I'm happy with…

Started by Josh Murphey

0 Sep 20, 2008

Quick Survey...What Tire Pressure is Everyone Riding?

As for me I'm running 25-26 psi in the front and 28psi in the rear. I would love to hear what people are riding and why.

Started by SuperTick

10 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by vanwacx

Hot deal

i guess you have to have a hook-up at a bike shop, but this seems like a smokin deal: http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=6njk

Started by nodeal

0 Aug 30, 2008

Switching Between Wheelsets and Brakes

I put my road wheels on my 'cross bike tonight and noticed that I had to adjust my brakes because they are 8 mm thinner then my 'cross rims…

Started by CrankyMonkey

2 May 13, 2008
Reply by Adam

tubular storage

tubulars are pretty expensive and hard to repair. the cotton or silk casing often can rot or dry out and become brittle. curious to hear if…

Started by Tire Snob

6 May 8, 2008
Reply by Rui

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service