Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

noob questions (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new to cyclocross

I am new to cyclocross racing and new to bicycle racing in general.  I going to try to do a few cyclocross races this year if i can.  I do…

Started by aaron harper

8 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

Choosing your first Cyclocross bike.

I haven't had a bike since I was a kid, however my wife and I want to start riding. Unfortunately, my wife won't consider anything other th…

Started by Seth

9 May 31, 2011
Reply by psreynol

Salsa Chili Con Crosso... or ....CAADX Tiagra?

I've been window shopping for a new (and my first) Cyclocross bike. Two have jumped out at me. I like the Salsa Vara and Chili Con Crosso…

Started by Seth

1 May 3, 2011
Reply by Cyclocross Magazine

Salsa chile con crosso

What are the opinions on this frame.  I am shopping for a frameset and all the LBS's dont have much.  Boulder cycle sport can get one of th…

Started by Donald Libasci

9 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Hamilton

Racing etiquette?

Hi all.  I discovered cross this past fall and I'm hooked.  I plan on racing in the Chicago Cross Cup series this coming fall but I have a…

Started by Aaron J

14 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Aaron J

Gravel Grinder Wheel Choice

Would anyone out there have some advice on wheel choice for the Dirty Kanza 200 coming in June? The route is almost entirely dirt and grave…

Started by Hugo Walker

3 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by john williams

super 'noob' - suggestions for a first timer

hello cxmag community    so i've been a bit of a bike nerd for the past 3-4 years after re-discovering the joys of pedal power[im an auto…

Started by deckard

7 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Chris Mayhew

Wheels

Building up first cross bike--or can I use a pair of standard/sturdy road wheels?  (I've got a pair of 32 hole DT swiss rims on my road bik…

Started by Joel

1 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Chris Mayhew

Good Used Under $1k bike???

Well my injuries are over and I am looking for a nice used low-cost cyclocross bike to start training on and even be my commuter on occa…

Started by John K.

3 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

Best way to start?

I subscribed to Cyclocross magazine last year with the hopes of entering a few races this year, however last December I had to have major h…

Started by Matthew Solovey

6 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by curt k

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service