Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rotor Q Chainrings, worth keeping?

Hello New here, with a question.   I purchased a used 2008 Kona Jake the snake and it I imagine had been raced or at least was set up that…

Started by David B

4 May 28, 2010
Reply by David B

Pedals: Time ATAC?

I've been riding SPDs that are about 10+ yrs old and are dying, so looking for my next set of pedals.  I have heard the Time's are pretty n…

Started by Brandon

5 May 27, 2010
Reply by c-note

Favorite pads for 303 tubulars?

If you are using the 303's, what is your brake pad of choice?  Can you run the same pad on aluminum and carbon if you check for metal fragm…

Started by Tony ONeill

2 May 24, 2010
Reply by c-note

Zipp 360 rim for use in CX?

Has any one tried to build up and/or race on a 28 hole Zipp 360 rim? Just curious about the durability of the Zipp 360, as this is not “off…

Started by Goosebumps

1 May 24, 2010
Reply by John Scales

Anyone racing road or MTB until the season?

I'm determined to find that extra lap this year. So I decided to race road and MTB in the meantime in the vain hope I could find some speed…

Started by Carl keen

9 May 20, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

Lightweight cable hanger?

Does anyone know of a lightweight cable hanger other than the one's the guy here was making, and can anyone identify the hanger in this pic…

Started by Jeff

2 May 20, 2010
Reply by Jeff

303's

Any suggestions for prepping them?  Sanding or removing excess carbon in the eyelets or anything helpful?

Started by Tony ONeill

1 May 18, 2010
Reply by Echappe Equipment

Ridley frame question

A couple of months ago I bought a Ridley Crossbow frame and fork off this site, When I went to put the headset in I and the LBS found that…

Started by Eric Dean

2 May 15, 2010
Reply by Eric Dean

Chris king hub for cyclocross

I know CK has classic cross hubs for cyclocross.   But, CK has new R45 Road hub.   Is CK R45 suit for cyclocross?  

Started by Lan

1 May 13, 2010
Reply by Echappe Equipment

Cyclocross - very small frame options.

I am looking for a small cyclocross bike with a 48cm Seat tube (c-c) and a 47cm top tube (c-c) based on the fit calculator at http://www.co

Started by Erik_A

2 May 9, 2010
Reply by Joseph Davis

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service