Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lapierre Carbon CX bike info

So, I have been trying to get some straight info on the new Lapierre carbon CX bike for a couple weeks now. SBS faxed me their geometry sh…

Started by briscoelab

0 Jul 11, 2008

Handlebars???

Okay, I'm coming from many years of mtb racing along with an almost equal number of years of road bike use (training but no racing). I've u…

Started by BeardedBIker

5 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by BeardedBIker

Rumors and other Cyclocross Geekdom

Sven Nys is having trouble with his back which caused him to pull out of MTB Worlds on the weekend. L5-L6 according to the National Team Co…

Started by Kiwimark

4 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Kiwimark

Empella sizing

I ride a 60 cm Cannondale Supersix. I've heard that you should go a little smaller with a CX bike. The one I have now is really too small,…

Started by Michael Schlitzer

7 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Kiwimark

Mountain Cranks

So in putting together my first cross bike, my eyes settled on the nice Raceface Cranks on the MTB that doesn't get ridden nearly enough. I…

Started by JMack

2 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by JMack

First Cross Build

Building up my first cross bike and still pulling together the last couple of parts. So far: Van Dessel Holeshot Frame w/VD carbon fork U…

Started by JMack

8 Jun 3, 2008
Reply by Schrap

Alpha Q or steel fork

What do you guys and gals ride as far as forks go? I am currently built up with an older Alpha Q CX fork and was considering selling it and…

Started by Cincicycles

4 May 28, 2008
Reply by Cincicycles

Jtek Shiftmate 2.0

I am running a dura-ace 9spd drive train and have install 07' Campy Centaur 10spd shifters. I have installed the jtek shiftmate 2.0. It shi…

Started by Schrap

2 May 27, 2008
Reply by CrankyMonkey

Switching Between Wheelsets and Brakes

I put my road wheels on my 'cross bike tonight and noticed that I had to adjust my brakes because they are 8 mm thinner then my 'cross rims…

Started by CrankyMonkey

2 May 13, 2008
Reply by Adam

tubular storage

tubulars are pretty expensive and hard to repair. the cotton or silk casing often can rot or dry out and become brittle. curious to hear if…

Started by Tire Snob

6 May 8, 2008
Reply by Rui

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service