Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

general 'cross talk (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you bring when you "camp" at the race?

I got to thinking about setting up a home base when I go to the races this year.  I'm curious to know what you bring for your nest.  I'm no…

Started by Aaron J

2 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Adam St. Germain

Help: What do YOU miss about cyclocross season?

Hey everyone!I could use help on an article: What do you miss the most about cyclocross season?! Thanks!

Started by Molly Hurford

10 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Simon J

Race promoting

I'd like to promote a race in Virginia this fall, I've reached out to the director of the VA series and done some reading but I'm curious i…

Started by Booksy

2 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Booksy

CX Iphone App

Ok so I subscribed to the CX magazine iphone app and recieved issue 15. My subscription on the app says that it is good until 3/13/2013 but…

Started by Matthew Miller

22 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by David whitlock

tread delaminating from tubbie

I've got a an expensive tubular where the rubber is delaminating from the casing in spots. What have you used to reglue  that has held…

Started by keith gauvin

3 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Jason Fife

Beer & cross.

Is it sacrilege if a cross rider doesn't drink or like beer?  Thoughts? *The above is a lighthearted discussion question and is intended…

Started by Aaron J

8 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Aaron J

Good singletrack near Seattle?

With the weather turning the corner (kinda), does anyone know of any singletrack trails within a half-hour of Seattle that would be good fo…

Started by JD Guillot

5 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Geoffrey Grosenbach

Barum tires

Does anyone have any information about Barum cyclo-cross tires? They were manufactured by a company in one of the countries aligned with…

Started by Dan Werle

21 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Ariel Brown

Two VS. Questions

so I'm getting ready to pony up for an Ibis Hakkalugi and have a couple of questions... First, I currently ride SRAM on my road bike and l…

Started by Chris Fly

7 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Chris Fly

Cyclo-cross course history recommendations

Hi All, I'm starting to gather information for a brief history of cyclo-cross courses for the print version of the magazine. The scope of t…

Started by Dan Werle

6 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Blaine Krueger

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service