Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Mike Wood's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"the thing with infinite loop recording is that it needs to stop at the right time. I…"

Mike Wood replied Feb 8, 2015 to Use of "body cameras" for cyclists - in response to recent hit-and-run accidents

2 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Mike Wood

"I had TRP Hylex on for a season and a half. Front pads replaced with sintered (from…"

Mike Wood replied Jan 8, 2015 to CX Disc Impressions After a Year

9 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Adam_Mac

"I ordered my frame from Western Bike Works - should've arrived Friday - but xmas sea…"

Mike Wood replied Dec 14, 2014 to Asylum Meuse - Di2 Hack with Hydraulic Brakes

9 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"This is great! Love it. I've looked into the Di2 1x10 option a lot and I have the Hy…"

Mike Wood replied Dec 10, 2014 to Asylum Meuse - Di2 Hack with Hydraulic Brakes

9 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"Talking of... I have a shop compressor in the garage and a 5 gal air tank and was th…"

Mike Wood replied Aug 29, 2014 to Recommend me an air compressor

3 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"Oh cool! Thanks! I am using the Comp Iron Cross and would get the Team Grail so look…"

Mike Wood replied Aug 22, 2014 to Grail rims (or stick with Iron Cross)

2 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"I have a Belgium+ setup tubeless for my road/adventure bike with many miles on the d…"

Mike Wood replied Aug 11, 2014 to HED Ardennes Plus (Belgium Plus) Tubeless or Ritchey Zeta 2- Anyone Have Experience?

3 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"I am in the same process. Putting 11-36 SRAM cassette on my single-speed as a gravel…"

Mike Wood replied Feb 12, 2014 to Mix n match

11 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Craig MacIntyre

"I think this was mentioned in another post but Specialized do list the Captain as "c…"

Mike Wood replied Feb 10, 2014 to What three tires (tubeless) should I get for NorCal?

16 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"page just posted on cyclingfans.com says links to follow: http://www.cyclingfans.com…"

Mike Wood replied Jan 28, 2014 to Worlds live coverage?

10 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service